Registering with Point to Point Education

    • To teach in England we will request certain documents from you. These can come at different stages, but before you start your new teaching job in England you would have needed to supply us with the following documents:

      • CV – word document, full details with no gaps in work history
      • Registration form – request from Point to Point Education)
      • Passport – certified and with more than 12 months validity remaining prior to departure
      • Teaching degrees – certified
      • QTS if a fully registered teacher from NZ, AU, CA, USA
      • ENIC if not a fully registered teacher or are from a country not listed above
      • Two forms of identification
      • Two proofs of address
      • Police checks – from all countries you have lived in for more than 3 months over the last 5 years
      • Copy of visa if applicable – right to work in the UK
      • Details of two up to date referees – Principal, HoD or class or Mentor teachers for graduates

      What is the Point to Point Education registration process?

      • Initial screen (get to know a bit about you, what you’re looking for), this is usually done over video call
      • Send us your CV
      • Reference checking, once you have given permission
      • Document collection and verifying

      If successful, our registration process which is made up of:

      • Face to face interview over video call or in person. This is to find out more about your teaching experience, preferences, strengths and what you are hoping to get out of the experience.
      • Gathering of compliance documents. These come through at different times, we guide you through this process.
      • Compliance checks to ensure you meet UK safeguarding requirements.